New from Dayton area

Drag2Death247

Hello, Hello! im new to the site was referred by an existing member/friend Brandt aka OldSchoolSDime92...

anyways ive been riding my own bike for about 2 years or more..before that i borrowed others... my first bike was a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-9R, custom painted, chrome wheels..blah blah blah...my current bike is my baby, ill have her till death do us part.. that would be a 2002 Yamaha R1..ive done MANY MANY mods to her.. cleanest 7-8 year old bike youll ever find.. picked it up last spring off craigslist for a steal with only 5k miles on it and its about 400 miles shy to turning 10k now..anyways..pics are nice so here we go...

the ZX9..

bbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbb.jpg

bbike1.jpg

and now to the R-1

R1-5.jpg

R1-2.jpg

R1-8.jpg

R1-4.jpg

R1-6.jpg

downsized_0620091326.jpg

newbike0.jpg

newbike1.jpg

yeah i rode too many smaller bike and rode a bigger CC and fell in love and bought my ZX9 then when i got rid of it, i was on the hunt and passed up many good deals on 600's but..will never go less than 1000cc's now, im spolied...never go back to a carbed bike either, fuel injection has spoiled me as well

Welcom

lol @ your avatar... i live in West Milton..that intersection has always cracked me up!

and to everyone..thanks! a lot of my friends got rid of their bikes and now im out of people to ride with but like 3 people...lookin forward to finding some more/new riding buddies! im always down for a ride!

lol @ your avatar... i live in West Milton..that intersection has always cracked me up!

and to everyone..thanks! a lot of my friends got rid of their bikes and now im out of people to ride with but like 3 people...lookin forward to finding some more/new riding buddies! im always down for a ride!

well lets go man! I'll meet you at your house in about 15 minutes! :D welcome to the party! Its the most fun you will ever have with you pants on!