thinspiration vid, these girls are sick

CMRemaly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of them, maybe, but most you can see shoulder bones, ribs, concave stomachs .... thats not natural

It is actually and most of the time when you see a concave stomach it's being sucked in. Not gorging your face like a cow will give you that body habitus. You have to consider also that a lot of those girls are young so being that thin is going to be even more natural.

I think it's sad we have such a fat society that they think being thin is not natural or healthy.

Thing is, this video was made to inspire girls to not eat or to throw up , youtube "thinspo", "ana" (anorexia) and "mia" (bulimia) vids. Trust me, nothing wrong with being thin, but when you don't eat at all or throw up your food that is disgusting

Which is rarer than you think and is a mental disorder. I think it's more of an issue that you assumed the girls in the vid are anorexic or bulimic not matter the intention of the video's creator.

There's more of a problem with fat chicks thinking it's OK to be a "BBW". There's nothing beautiful about being fat and no fat girls aren't real women. This line of thinking is increasingly more dangerous as the number of people that thinking being fat is OK.

My ex had anorexia and bulemia, and there's nothing attractive about it. A boney trainwreck- so much so that I have full custody of my daughter. And it's a struggle with my daughter now, making sure that she doesn't fall into any of the bad habits of her mother. Seriously, boney women with rotten teeth are not attractive.

Most of those girls are probably naturally that size. The girl at :36-37 looks photoshopped.

I agree, alot of the girls looked to be healthy at that weight, most were simply very young,

there were only a few I would consider "scarry skinny".