Talk about JCroz's Life and all the skills in it that he lacks

Disclaimer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe when trying to figure out if it was a 600 or 750 (because of the bodywork issue) he ran the vin and didn't like what he saw. So after you find out you bought a stolen bike just try and find a new frame so that you can swap them and nobody is the wiser.

maybe when trying to figure out if it was a 600 or 750 (because of the bodywork issue) he ran the vin and didn't like what he saw. So after you find out you bought a stolen bike just try and find a new frame so that you can swap them and nobody is the wiser.

That's a lot of work just over some petty pride issues.

he posted up about this bike before he even bought it on CR...the bike is legit, not the stolen one people were mentioning...as for the displacement...i couldnt tell you, but it seems reasonable that it got wrecked and someone put 600 plastics on it, rather than a 750 frame...never know i suppose though

tbutera2112 - please see this ^ response, it gives a clue to my suspicion

on CR we posted up and told him to do that...his original dilemma was that the title said gift on it, and was scratched out and said 3000 and they wouldnt process it

he called the guy back and he wouldnt answer, and his voice mail said "JR", but the title said a different name....so he assumed something was up because he couldnt get the guy to answer...we told him to jsut get a new frame and be done with it

a day or two later, he drove to dayton and found the guy whose name was on the title, they went to the bmv together and got it all worked out, so now he would no longer need the frame, and thats most likely just an old post (and by old, i DO in fact mean like 2 or 3 days ago lol)

Hey my names jordan im 18 im new to the forum. just got bored and decided to join. ha im mostly looking for fun and just meeting cute girls or even some sexy older women. Just look at my profile for anymore info. Email me if your interested... expecially if your local! Smile.gif