Got some new leathers!

NeverEnough

Woooo just sharing my joy, and my STEALS of a DEAL!

I got some riding leathers/pants...riding boots...and just another pair of gloves cause they were DIRT CHEAP. :D

BRAND NEW BOOTS- 40bucks!!!!:thefinger::D:thefinger:

rocketboots1.pngw604.png

BRAND NEW RIDING LEATHER PANTS - 40bucks!!!:thefinger::D:thefinger:

All reinforced and CE approved insert shell stuff too....

leathers1.pngw604.png

USED leather riding gloves- but perfectly fine shape- 9DOLLAZZ!!!:thefinger::eek:

cheappycheapgloves1.pngw604.png

AHHHHHHHHHHH YES!! I AM HAPPY MAN!:D

WHATTA STEAL! WHATTA DEAL! I'm on a high for getting this stuff at such a price!:drink:

Thanks! There are 2 more pairs of boots I might get yet.... But these were so comfy and perfect, I had to get these first! The other ones were ICON uhmm I think accelerate boots, but man... I tried 'em on on my bike, and shifting was too difficult, I really had to work my foot under the shifter...the ones I did buy are PERFECT, they slide right under there!

haha yeah I know! I'm trying SO HARD to not take out a lil loan out for a bike.... I check out craigslist a couple times a week, and MAN have there been some fawkin STEALS! There is a sv650 for 1500 on there....like 11k on the motor I think....not wrecked...gahhh I might get it!

Yeah... I can adjust the shifter to fit the thickness of the boot, it is just that there is like ZERO ankle flex with that boot, and I have to shift by moving my leg/bending my knee... Just a lil too much movement for me. I like to be all tucked up on my bike and just flicking my wrist and ankle...