Has anyone in Cbus seen this guy around?

psyco1

Holy crap! That is so cool. I was going to say I could track him down, but he quit the teaching job at OSU. I graduated/worked in the department he was working in.

I remember doing just that, making casting molds and models. But nothing near as complex as what he's done. I'm not surprised it took years to accomplish.

edit: A little googling and... Ha, this guy works right down the street from me. I'll watch for him and his bike. If he ever rides it to work. Dunno.

Edited by ReconRat

Very cool, I wonder how much they'll be?

Carberry Enfield V-Twin pricing

Total Price if they have to supply the Bullet as well is $A22,000 + GST (where applicable)

that's in Australian dollars. A bit expensive...

edit: It would be a pain importing it, what you'd want to do is get the kit and convert one here. $A14,000

Edited by ReconRat

Update: I made contact with Aniket, he does appear to be working down the street from me. And he's working part time adjunct where I do! Small world. I'll try to walk/ride down and have lunch, they have better food anyway. I'm going to be suggesting that he bring the Enfield Musket to one of our Dyno Days for some pulls/charts. Fun, huh? Bring the cameras if it happens.

Update: I made contact with Aniket, he does appear to be working down the street from me. And he's working part time adjunct where I do! Small world. I'll try to walk/ride down and have lunch, they have better food anyway. I'm going to be suggesting that he bring the Enfield Musket to one of our Dyno Days for some pulls/charts. Fun, huh? Bring the cameras if it happens.

That would be awesome Tom!!

That bike is old skool cool!! :cool:

You never seem to amaze me with the topics that your knowledgable in, and the connections you have!

I saw him at Euro Bike Night in Grandview a few months ago. We were all standing around talking to him about the all of the engineering that went into it.

The guy definitely has some math skills.

No less, I remember him saying something like he took this job at a fabrication place or something almost entirely so he could build this motor there on his off time.

Very cool.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I guess the 1000cc is soon to be reality. And talk of kits to build your own.

I still say we need to gently dyno this bike.

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2010/01/10/royal-enfield-musket-1000cc-the-musket-v-twin-gets-bigger-guns-and-plans-for-production/

musket-v-twin.jpg

He has been to a couple of the Euro-bike night get togethers over in Grandview. Here are a couple photo's of it from two different weeks. It is definitely a cool bike that is sure to draw a crowd.

f0d7df255de64701a68a30db91893d03.JPG?uid=9b886105-b403-4f77-a9dc-be3993e36858

b9969cafa6ed4352bfec07b9b6cfb39e.JPG?uid=e09708f4-49e2-4d31-b8b1-bd04d31a237e

All the originals and more can be found here;

http://photos.eurobikenight.com/

GalleryFilmstrip.aspx?gallery=376115&mid=12410056&mt=Photo&ci=008