new Honda Custom Cruisers

Artmageddon

Yea, i was checking them out this morning!! the Interstate looks like a dressed out Fury.... fuel injected also!! I'll bet they phase out the VTX's!! Pretty sharp, wonder what the price is gonna be?

Fury is 13k, VTX is 10k (MSRP). probably somewhere in between I would think, but maybe more than the Fury. :confused:

The new Fury line has too much plastic for the price imo. I was hoping the Interstate would have some molded color matched bags, but it just got some small throw overs.

I really like Honda (have owned a few), but they just don't really make anything cruiserwise I would buy at the moment.

I can see picking up a Fury some time from now (when they're cheap) and having some fun modding it.

i REALLY hope these look better in person, b/c they look ugly as FUK in the pictures. My mom is EXTREMELY glad she bought our last VTX1300T. b/c she hates these also. It doesnt look like a cruiser. Looks too "custom". too skinny/narrow. which will be better to shorter people, maybe they wont have to lower it. and i know a lot of people come in and sit on bikes like the roadstars, and hate how the tank is so wide at the crotch. so this will be good in some ways, and not good in others, just like all bikes. Bit IMO, i hate em, until i see em in person and sit on em. and i hope we get some in asap when they are available b/c we are OUT of 1300's.