OR Holiday party in NEO - Sat. Dec 19th

RVTPilot

I have to go. I actually do want to see her new house too. She is married to a VERY successful doctor. They just bought a million +_+ home. I kinda want to check it out and maybe shit on some of their carpet and blame it on one of the kids. You know, eat lots of fiber and get a nice swirl going. Ill make sure I get a pic of the finished product

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't HAVE to do shit, other than show up and drink your silly ass full of Xmas Ale with a bunch of your buds.

Go hang with regular folk vs. go to your aunts and drink tea, listen to stories about golden chandeliers, million dollar homes, and how Dr. Horowitz down the street only bought 2 Porsche's this year. Haw Haw Haw

m_c3c2646dc092b0a8470bf7dc144a8d57.jpg

Who's the snob now?

LMAO. I literally have not seen the family since this time last year. I like the gma and pa, and other aunts and uncles. Its just her that pisses me off. I know her hubby has to make at least 600,000 a year and the last bday present I got from them was my 21st bday and it was a $5 gift certificate to graters!!! WOOOhhhOOoo I still have it cuz I refused to spend it. Share the wealth mang! :lol:

Fuck the C'bus crew. :)

Since I can't rep you' date=' I'll just tell you how angry I am with you. Grrr! :mad: I hope you feel bad now.

I kinda want to check it out and maybe shit on some of their carpet and blame it on one of the kids. You know, eat lots of fiber and get a nice swirl going. Ill make sure I get a pic of the finished product

www.ratemypoo.com

I think we're gonna have to. This started with me and yota, and now he has bigger obligations. For it to be at my place though, I am going to have to push into January. This was a one weekend window for me to get it in before the holidays. So if folks wanna start tossing up some Jan weekend ideas, we can see where the majority of the same ones fall.

• 2 weeks later...