OR Holiday party in NEO - Sat. Dec 19th

RVTPilot

You'd better make the trip, MJ. I will take it personally if you don't take advantage of the opportunity to come to my home.

She won't be able to go snowboarding, I heard she took her board in for service and they said her boots were shot so she had to get new bindings too :)

Will be interesting to meet some folks without helmets on... what the hell do we talk about?!?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had an epiphany!!!

We can use MJ as THE model on RVT's bike to make the next OR calendar!!!

RVT will probably need to buy a new seat cuz someone will more than likely rip it off and wind up sleeping with it. And don't get any ideas Steve, I ponied up for the PCIII you're on your own for a new seat!!

Understood.

Just thinking of the photo shoot possibilities. MJ....the RC...a jar of Hellman's.

:ky:

i'll try and make it.

do you want us to bring anything? tacos? eggs in a basket? durian?

I think it would be cool if everyone (or most) could bring some sort of unique dish. Say, something they usually roll out for special occasions or a secret family recipe. Once we get a bit closer to the date and have a semi-accurate head count, I think that would determine how much stuff folks would need to bring. Thanks for asking! Looking forward to having you out!

lol, if OR humped mj's leg anymore than currently, she'll have a hole in her leg. and then a week later, someone will make a comment about how hawt the hole in her leg is and try to fill it with cool whip.

She won't be able to go snowboarding, I heard she took her board in for service and they said her boots were shot so she had to get new bindings too :)

BaaaaZinnnng!! :lol:

Then Justin'll start ranting at her like a jilted lover or pre-mentrual bitch :D

someone will more than likely rip it off and wind up sleeping with it.

someone?

Will be interesting to meet some folks without helmets on... what the hell do we talk about?!?

very funny .... :rolleyes:

:p

Ouch!!

Funny though and it never gets old.

you sure about that? :D

Understood.

Just thinking of the photo shoot possibilities. MJ....the RC...a jar of Hellman's.

man, i'm gonna be tagged with the mayo thing for a while aren't i. You did get the memo that I got rid of all of my mayo right? Mayo and I are just friends. :lol:

lol, if OR humped mj's leg anymore than currently, she'll have a hole in her leg. and then a week later, someone will make a comment about how hawt the hole in her leg is and try to fill it with cool whip.

yeah... that's weird.

To partially quote another member:

'On a scale of 1 to 5, MJ is Cool Whip.'

origin of quote plz :)

damn......looks like if there's good snowI will be skiing.....and see mj....;) somewhere in NY........

yeah... that's basically what will decide it for me. If there is decent snow, i'm gonna have to head to NY. I have a trip to colorado to go boarding early january, so I have to practice some or i'm gonna come back broken and mangled.

However, if there's crappy snow, i'll definitely be at the party... maybe I could bring something that isn't food. I'm just really bad at food... I'll volunteer up some :drink:... I'm taking a bartending class for fun... maybe I could make us some tropical drinks to practice :D