OR Holiday party in NEO - Sat. Dec 19th

RVTPilot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I'm not a party animal, I have odd hours I stay at party events. So if you're wanting to do 7 pm to 3 am you'e gonna have to find a ride home

Gotta get home and feed the cats ya know ;)

haha probably wouldn't be an issue. Just wanna stop by, drink some xmas ale and put some screen names to faces!

Hoooly bajeezus. Could you be any further away? Mapquest to bum fuck a mountain bear....is 2hrs and 46 min. 154 miles.:(

If you start walking now, you will be here the day before. Just make sure you take a poncho. The weather is getting bad. :D

You'd better make the trip, MJ. I will take it personally if you don't take advantage of the opportunity to come to my home.

so you're saying between getting to spend a weekend in new york snowboarding, or coming to your place to drink, I should come to your place? :drink:

:D

I just had an epiphany!!!

We can use MJ as THE model on RVT's bike to make the next OR calendar!!!

RVT will probably need to buy a new seat cuz someone will more than likely rip it off and wind up sleeping with it. And don't get any ideas Steve, I ponied up for the PCIII you're on your own for a new seat!!