Grew up In Ohio, live in Pittsburgh Now...

Twisty

We were just in the Pitts....errr... Pittsburgh this past weekend. It was a pretty cool place, just tough to figure out where you're going! Wow. The raods run every which way! I don't think any 2 roads run parallel over there! Going around the block requires about 10 turns! We went to visit some of the wife's family. Stayed in Carneige, visited Mount Washington for the awesome view, followed the wife's cousin through downtown, saw the sports venues, then get the hell out of there. I might have liked it more if the weather would've been warmer.....

Yeah it was extremely hard when we first came down here over a year ago to get use to the roads. Like you said, no road seems to run parallel with another. Plus one way streets, and anything else can make coming down to Pittsburgh a little overwhelming at first.

I agree if the weather was warmer you would have enjoyed it a lot more. Pittsburgh has tons to do, and easy to access if you park and walk around.