1982 suzuki gs 650 $1,000 obo

ICEMAN

How bout that bubby?

Is this flat black "Professionally laid"? or is it rattle can?

"professionally laid" but over my first attempt at body work...its a rider not a looker for sure 6 out of 10 on my scale, i think i washed her twice this year. :D

This is funny! I took a 2 hour trip up to see it and it didnt want to start until I put some starting fluid in the airbox. Then it ran ok but it tacked to high and wouldnt come down? Ran down the road ok. I got there and it had a Michigan title. that was alright but he screwed up the title when he put his name and info in the seller spot but it was never tranfered from the other guy in Michigan! The guy from Mich. didnt have his sig nowhere on the title...Hmmmm....So it was junk to me and junk to anyone else that buys it....So be very carefull with this bike purchase guys! So I drove ALL the way there for nothing...He said he would straiten this out and call me (that he never did) He said he would deliver this to me if I still wanted it cuz of the hassle...Watever dude! What a bunch of BULLSHIT! Lie after lie....BE VERY CAREFULL WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!The bike isnt all that anyways...:(

This is funny! I took a 2 hour trip up to see it and it didnt want to start until I put some starting fluid in the airbox. Then it ran ok but it tacked to high and wouldnt come down? Ran down the road ok. I got there and it had a Michigan title. that was alright but he screwed up the title when he put his name and info in the seller spot but it was never tranfered from the other guy in Michigan! The guy from Mich. didnt have his sig nowhere on the title...Hmmmm....So it was junk to me and junk to anyone else that buys it....So be very carefull with this bike purchase guys! So I drove ALL the way there for nothing...He said he would straiten this out and call me (that he never did) He said he would deliver this to me if I still wanted it cuz of the hassle...Watever dude! What a bunch of BULLSHIT! Lie after lie....BE VERY CAREFULL WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!The bike isnt all that anyways...:(

:confused: umm ok? bike has an ohio title now it was transferred saturday, if you're not interested move on. :roll: i don't recall you following up either, or twisting your arm to drive 2 min or 2 hours.

:confused: umm ok? bike has an ohio title now it was transferred saturday, if you're not interested move on. :roll: i don't recall you following up either, or twisting your arm to drive 2 min or 2 hours.

withholding details like 'the title is in a state of clusterfuck' is kinda shady, though.

Listen up fuck.. I drove 2 hours to see an absolute disaster! You told me YOU was going to call me when you got the title straitened out. Then YOU said that YOU would even drive it down to me for all the hassle! Wherever dickhead! Now you flap your gums on here at me. Boy I tell you all, you can really meet some real tools sometimes.. Trying to pass of a bad title! What a :puke: boy! :ban::ban::ban:

Listen up fuck.. I drove 2 hours to see an absolute disaster! You told me YOU was going to call me when you got the title straitened out. Then YOU said that YOU would even drive it down to me for all the hassle! Wherever dickhead! Now you flap your gums on here at me. Boy I tell you all, you can really meet some real tools sometimes.. Trying to pass of a bad title! What a :puke: boy! :ban::ban::ban:

:roll: looks like i got you good...got you to dive 2 hours to look at my bike boy i sure got you. mature...be a big boy and move on, thanks

guess i pulled one over on the title people too..title was so jacked up that they had no issues inspecting, clearing and giving me an ohio title, man i'm a shady guy. i think it's my charm :D

few guys coming to look this weekend.

Its not about that dood. Its that nowhere in this thread did you mention that it had a Michigan title with clerical errors until someone came to look at it and he had to mention errors. Kinda kills the trust factor that is so important to a newb trying to sell things to people on a tightknit internet community.

Its not about that dood. Its that nowhere in this thread did you mention that it had a Michigan title with clerical errors until someone came to look at it and he had to mention errors. Kinda kills the trust factor that is so important to a newb trying to sell things to people on a tightknit internet community.

there were no errors at all, the inspection took all of 12 min the dealership right down the road did it. he didnt know what he was looking at apprently. no worries if it doesnt sell soon i'll wait till spring i'm sure it'll be gone quickly when its warmer for a higher price.

there were no errors at all, the inspection took all of 12 min the dealership right down the road did it. he didnt know what he was looking at apprently. no worries if it doesnt sell soon i'll wait till spring i'm sure it'll be gone quickly when its warmer for a higher price.

Yeh as soon as you can pass off a f'ed up title to someone that don't know better! Nice