2010 Mid-Ohio Schedule

Zorro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NESBA isn't a business.

Sorry but that is incorrect.

Being an NPO is an accounting system. There were plenty of years when STT was a non-profit too... If NESBA doesn't make more than they take in... they go out of business. Don't let the NPO banner fool you, NESBA is abslutely in the track day business and we welcome the competition. It makes us all work harder.

I dont think Im going to travel far for td's this year.. So most of my time will be at MO. I hope the new staff is very safety focused. I know a few track riders, myself included, are going in April to evaluate the new crew. The rumors about track coaches stopping on the track, the "wing span" passing distance, and no red flag issue leave me concerned. I hope that gets worked out and it all goes well. I will definately miss STT. Also.. Does any one know if there will be any tire service? Thats a safety factor in its self. Someone might run on bad, or out of balane tires. It will suck to get a cut, or throw a weight and not be able to ride afetr dropping that much cash. One of our guys has a No Mar and balancer, so we canl bring our own extras, but not every one can do that.