Need Help

apendix0157

front calipers on my bike locks up when riding about 5 miles ... brake lever is hard as a rock and then bike comes to a complete stop, the only way i can get the bike to move is open the bleeder screw on the caliper and pry back the pads.... have any idea what it could be ? " calipers or brake line ? or master?

u need to CLEAN everything. Take all fitting loose and drain calipers. (before draining anything take calipers off forks and pump them till the pads touch eachother) Sqeeze pads apart and pump all the brake fluid out. Drain master and lines and re bleed whole system.

WOW 2000 posts!

Edited by gixxie750

u need to CLEAN everything. Take all fitting loose and drain calipers. (before draining anything take calipers off forks and pump them till the pads touch eachother) Sqeeze pads apart and pump all the brake fluid out. Drain master and lines and re bleed whole system.

WOW 2000 posts!

amature............ :rolleyes:

well thanks for some of the help i think i should start bleeding it all out first see if i can get whats in the lines out .......

Don't forget to tell us what actually was the problem.....