Tucker Max & I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

cbrjess0815

Girl "Gross?"

Tucker "Yeah, it tastes like ass."

Girl "I like ass."

Tucker "What's your name?"

Had it been any other night, I would have turned this little gem into a tongue up my ass crack. Not tonight. Tonight, it was only a matter of time before I fucked it up.

Tucker "But be honest--would you ever eat out one guys ass and then come kiss me the same day?"

One of my favorites: http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml

"Tucker tries butt sex, hilarity does not ensue..."

Edited by jblosser
url chopped off, added caption

I absolutely thought they did a great job with the movie. It comes out on DVD in January I believe. Hell me and a couple friends drove down to Columbus just to see it opening night.

Hopefully his next book comes out fairly soon, he's my hero :lol:

One of my favorites: http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml

"Tucker tries butt sex, hilarity does not ensue..."

Probably one of the funniest stories I've ever read. The absinthe donuts one is good too.

I found his website a long time ago and always wondered when they'd make the movie cuz he always talked about it. I wanted to see it in the theater but never got the chance.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=36366&highlight=tucker+max

Search Woman!!!! :p

I still havent seen it yet. Guess I'll wait till its out on video.

im sorry! i cant help it but i've been living in a box for 3 months!! my drill sgts actually let us believe that brad pitt died while we were in basic. and we believed it til the last week!!

im sorry! i cant help it but i've been living in a box for 3 months!! my drill sgts actually let us believe that brad pitt died while we were in basic. and we believed it til the last week!!
oh that's cruel.

Psh!! Brad Piss: mediocre actor married to a psycho that looks like a large-mouth bass. :thefinger:

:lol:

That box have a search button? :rolleyes:

BTW, Brad Pitt did die. :D

• 1 month later...

Honestly I thought they did a pretty decent job with the movie. It was the casting that worried me and I too was scared it was going to ruin it but I thought it was absolutely awesome. Then again I guess it doesn't take much to entertain me and I loved the fact that there were small things from the book that really stuck out to make it extra funny

• 3 weeks later...