Deer season starts tomorrow

SAMBUSA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to go every year at my dads property but have seen a increase in want-a-be hunters so I all but stop going, I have thought about starting to bow hunt just to stay safer,just my opinion though.

I quit for a long time for the same reason. Was actually shot at in 2003(intentionally). If a guy stands on the edge of the woods while 4-5 others push the woods, that is poaching not hunting.

I quit for a long time for the same reason. Was actually shot at in 2003(intentionally). If a guy stands on the edge of the woods while 4-5 others push the woods, that is poaching not hunting.

Hunt smart.... Not hard! :lol:

And why was your brother shooting at you that time??? :p

i planned on hunting your woods but your greedy butt said NO lol... let me know if you harvest one so i can come poach your woods and get one, otherwise ill be on state land getting shot at by amatuers. if i die due to a hunting incident i already blame you sam! lol

You know you can use your muzzy during regular gun season right?

yeah, but trip wit the future in-laws isnt until pure muzzy season anyway and I dont have anywhere to hunt in ohio. plus it's my first season out so i'm counting on them to show me the ropes, field dressing, making juicy hamburgers, etc.

Saw a six at 80 yards in the brush and a yearling doe in the brush both creeping. 12 squirrels.. Nothing to shoot at yet. I hope the wind dies down. The leaves are drying out so i can hear but if the winds blowing it's a bitch.