i've come across a large gun collection, most of which will be sold

natedogg624

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im waiting for some responses of value too guys...

its hard to give a good estimate of value without seeing in person. whats the condition inside and out, year of production, and how many approx rnds have been through are a factor. plus you gotta look at the new vs used market. why do you want out of them.

example you can find a s&w ar 15 from 700-1400. depends on the seller and piece.

alright boys and girls here we go:

please help me out in identifying these guns, if they are rare/valuable, some are self explanatory, some are not. also please post an estimate of what you would pay for these.

no dibs yet.

1) Uzi, or Mac 10/11

-- $300-350

2) .38 special

-- $200-400

3) 338 auto

-- $50-75

4) sig sauer P226

--$400-500

5) sig sauer P229

-- $600-700

6) sig sauer P220

-- $650-750

7) S/W 357 Magnum

-- $600-700

8) Beretta U22 Neo

-- $200

9) S/W M&P 15

-- $1100-1400

10) AR 15 by High Standard

-- $700-800

11) Mossberg 338 win mag

--case not included

-- $400-500

12) Elite 3200 Scope

-- $250

13) clint eastwood style s/w magnum 500 .50 cal handgun... punk

-- $1100-1200

there are more, but they have already been claimed by family members.

prices added to what i found. again, no PMing me claiming these or calling dibs until i've posted each individual gun FS thread.

ill get more detailed pics and examine each gun closer to find markings and any clues as to age, use, and whatnot.

edit: prices updated

Edited by natedogg624

im going to start selling within the next few days. i need to get the final OK from the executor to make sure i do indeed have control of these guns.

first up will be the 338 auto, beretta and possibly the high standard ar15 (not the s/w) and mac 10 following the same format mentioned earlier in this thread. look for them as early as tomorrow evening.

basically once i shoot them, ill sell them.

so is this gonna be to the highest bidder i assume correct? this will be interesting. nate where at in ohio do you live. city?

this will be interesting considering i've posted this on other forums now and they want in as well.

still trying to figure out how the best way to do this between the two forums.

im in dayton at the moment for winter break, but live up in cbus and can go back anytime.

You "unknown" AR15 is made by High Standard.

http://www.highstandard.com/milspecdetail.html

thank you.

damn. the high standard isnt so high standard. he will be lucky if gets 500-550 for it. you can build them better for 600-700 imo. depending on the manufacture and year the mac 10 can range from 300-1300. you can find them all day long in c towne, butt hey are either hot of have a body on them. so nate what guns are you keeping?

eventually they will all most likely be sold. however, the magnum 500 and s/w 15 will most likely be the very last guns to go, if i dont get attached to them.

the order to sell as of now:

beretta

mac 10

hs 15

sigs

scope

mossberg

s/w 15

magnum 500

-- depending on when i get ammo for it will determine how fast or slow this list goes. she has ammo up at her house, but not sure if we are going to make another 5 hour one way trip or not just to get ammo.

-- depending on when i get ammo for it will determine how fast or slow this list goes. she has ammo up at her house, but not sure if we are going to make another 5 hour one way trip or not just to get ammo.

You didnt get the ammo when you got the guns?