i've come across a large gun collection, most of which will be sold

natedogg624

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, depending on where the ammo is in michigan, my home is in kalamazoo mi, im going to be going back there over the holidays, idk how far that is from where ever the ammo is located. if its not to far i wouldnt mind helpin out and i can bring it down to lima oh. thats like an hr north of dayton. let me know if i can help out at all

Firearm transfers between Ohio citizens is completely legal. Only responsibility the seller has is to assure the buyer is a fellow Ohio resident. This can be accomplished by checking the buyers drivers license.

However, if you are paranoid about selling, you can find an FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License) who can do a paperwork transfer for you. There will however be a fee for this (that can be passed on to the buyer). Most FFL dealers will charge from 20 to 50 dollars per transfer.

Have you decided about liability? I mean cash out the door, bill of sales...how are you working this? Sorry if I am jumping the gun (no pun intened) but I know a couple people that might be interested as long as there are no paper trails.

Guys I'll get back to you when I land back in Ohio. I've been flying all over the US it seems these past few days. I'll be home tonight.

List from what I remember:

SOLD

sw 38 magnum

sw 500 mag

beretta 22

sig p226

win mag 338

SALE PENDING

sw ar 15

mac 10

STILL FOR SALE

high standard ar15

338 auto

one more I feel that i'm forgetting

like I said Ill get a final tally when I get home from sunny socal tonight.

Ps I hate Ohio.

edit: list updated below.

Edited by natedogg624

Shootin blanks. Well, I hope you make some money

I'm guessing not, what I've seen in the past is family members say "no I don't want that" and as soon as they hear/see someone may just sell it they decide "well if it's just going to be sold I want it"

but that's just my guess

STILL AVAILABLE

mac 10

S/W M&P 15

HS AR 15

338 Auto

SIG P220

SIG P229

Mossberg Win Mag 338

Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Pistols

not for sale until FS thread posted.

I'm keeping one of the sigs, taking both of them shooting tomorrow. Most likely keeping the 229 unless something seriously swings me towards the 220. I already have lots of interest in the 220, so i'll post that up soon.

The HS ar15 will most likely be for sale on tuesday with whatever sig i dont choose.

Mossberg status - i have a family friend who knows some people in tennessee and is currently seeing there interest. i am shooting that tomorrow as well and if will let that go most likely in the coming week

scope will go as soon as i get some better details for you guys. all i know is that its a scope for pistols.