Deer Season

owndjoo

Yeah we get all of the dumb fuckers from up north down here. No offense to your smart fuckers.. :lol:

If it's brown, get down!! Someone is gonna be blasting away, since they can't hit anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong Kawi, but didn't someone try to check in a goat a couple years ago?

it was a goat or a lahma one of the two........ you dont have to pass a test to get a hunting license :lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these deer threads make me more excited for my tax return...ill be picking up my first shotgun...got all year to practice up for next season

only need a day or 2 to practice with your shotgun .................. need the other 363 days to work on not doing the dumb things like itchy trigger fingers , the urge to shoot at anything that moves , climbing into tree's with a chambered round and no saftey on , running as fast as you can thru the woods after your first deer with a chambered round and my personal favorite being the guy that takes a 8 rnd shotgun fully loaded and when he misses with the first shot empties the other 7 rnds wildly at a running deer without a single thought about what or who is on the other side ! oh and learn to read no trespassing and no hunting signs thats a plus too :rolleyes:

ahh the joyful time of the year where all of cleveland migrates to coshocton, because they don't drive through plenty of other counties with plentiful amounts of deer. so they pack up the whole famn damily and drive to coshocton so they can hopefully turn their shitty hunting abilities into the almighty buck slayer. this is the shit that ruined deer hunting for me. now i rely on crop damage permits and a 7mm so i guess it all works out for me.

Seconddeer09.jpg

This was the biggest one out of about 30 deer. All the orphans are huddled together. i think all the moms were shot. I have never seen so many baby deer banded together. Kinda sad

Be nice if they did start populating Ohio. I'm surprised they let him keep it. So if there's no season for it i guess it's legal. I hate bluejays. j/k

There's an elk breeder farm right across the county border from where he found it. No word on if it's an escapee. Although I once swore I had found elk tracks along a river in Ohio.

Looks like a tacoma to me.

what he said. tacoma, but still i good sized rack.

and we had an elk shot in coshocton county too i was told yesterday. it was an escaped one from a ranch that was one of my customers...........

Edited by kawi kid