back from the almost dead

TWL

as some of you are aware i took a really bad spill in may and have recovered pretty well this is the progress of the bike well at least as much as i took pics of .

i needed a right clipop, a fairing stay, front fairing and both headlights.

got the front fairing and headlights from ebay 180.00 shipped

100_0556.jpg

as you can see it was the wrong color so i spent 2 days prep and wet sanding it.

100_0634.jpg

for useing spray paint all the sanding really paided off looks really good

100_0635.jpg

home paint oven lol

100_0636.jpg

stripped the bike down and found that mt radiator supports were bent so i fixed them and the clip on. again ebay 20 dollars shipped. and got a new rear rim and tire with 90%tread for 100 shipped

100_0629.jpg

finally the stay came in the mail, never buy anything during holidays. again ebay 65.00 shipped

100_0631.jpg

100_0633.jpg

asembling the front end

100_0637.jpg

100_0639.jpg

100_0643.jpg

100_0645.jpg

here the story with the blue lights, after the accident i was in a coma for 2 months, i missed a court date, and they took my licence, i dint find out til a while later. i had to got to court 5 times to explain to the judge and d.a. that i had my licence and my bike was insured and that im pa you can have decrative lights on your bike. they finally gave me my licence back but wanted proof that the lights were gone. wanted me to bring my bike to a police station to prove it, i was like, mt bike has no front end it was destroyed in the wreck. so they said nevermind. but because i have pa plates they're back hehehehe.

100_0650.jpg

100_0652.jpg

and the almost finished bike just need to put back the inner fairing covers and mirrors

100_0654.jpg

100_0653.jpg

thanks everyone. as for court they orignally charged me with driving/riding with no licence, no insurance and improper use of blue lights. i missed the court date because 1. i was in a coma and 2. they sent the summons to the wrong adderess. then they put out a bench warrent and revoked the licence they said i didnt have in the first place. i called around to find out what was going on after i got a letter in the mail (at the right adderess) saying that my licence was revoked. then i had to drive to owenton d.a. office (which is 30 miles away) to talk to the d.a. just to have him set a new court date. then i had to go to court 3 times each trip 60 miles round trip before everything was dropped and almost had to go back to their police station to prove i remove the blue lights on my demolished front end.

I think its cool I'm in your avatar :p' date=' thats my head just behind your girl there,

I remember that ride well, I still had my Silverwing. :)[/quote']

glad you joined the yamaha team