why are we so shocked about Tiger?

ChickOn2

the only thing that makes Tigah different from any other dewd is his vast bank account. Until his joint is surgically replaced by a 9-iron, cheating is inevitable. He is male. I'm trying to figure out why this is such HUGE NEWS.

At last count, a good 60% of married and committed menfolk* have been golf-bawls deep in some strange at least once. The other 40% of y'all might not actively seek out a side piece, but would take it if it was offered, it looked/smelled decent and you could get away with it... tell the truth.

*(Atwood & Schwartz, 2002 - Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea it was all this! I just thought he had a minor accident on his own property. Yesper Parnevik said he was sorry he introduced them and thought he was a better guy. Interesting to watch with Tiger fronting this squeaky clean but very private life.

Shocked? Nothing shocks me anymore.

I read he crashed his car. He didn't die' date=' so I lost interest after that.[/quote']

He's apparently been cheating on his super hot supermodel wife for years. She beat the snot out of him with a golf club (not confirmed, but probably will be).

Credit to Putty for the pic. :lol:

Someone told me they thought he was finished... I say no way, he'll be back.

What's the difference between a golf ball and a car?

Tiger can drive a golfball 400 yds... jus' sayin'

Why did Tiger receive a penalty stroke? Because we know he cheated on at least one hole.

the only thing that makes Tigah different from any other dewd is his vast bank account. Until his joint is surgically replaced by a 9-iron, cheating is inevitable. He is male. I'm trying to figure out why this is such HUGE NEWS.

At last count, a good 60% of married and committed menfolk* have been golf-bawls deep in some strange at least once. The other 40% of y'all might not actively seek out a side piece, but would take it if it was offered, it looked/smelled decent and you could get away with it... tell the truth.

1. Have never cheated on anyone I have ever dated.

2. Have turned down flings at least three times with women who were either married or had a boyfriend.

3. Even though I have been cheated on twice now. (Last one just 2 days ago) I will never do it. I hate how it feels and would never want to cause the same pain to someone I care about.

Not all males a pigs even though women would like to think so.

What am I missing? What happened to Tiger Woods? :confused:

LOL forreal? long story short, Tiger has been banging a few other brauds. Wifey found some suspect calls and texts in his phone (note to men, if you're going to do dirt, stop being careless with you cellphone, it busts you EVERY time).

He got in a car accident up the street from his house, which the rumor is because he was under duress after his wife confronted him about suss activity in his cell phone.

Then a recording of a VM he left his side piece was released... all media hell broke loose from there...

1. Have never cheated on anyone I have ever dated.

2. Have turned down flings at least three times with women who were either married or had a boyfriend.

3. Even though I have been cheated on twice now. (Last one just 2 days ago) I will never do it. I hate how it feels and would never want to cause the same pain to someone I care about.

Not all males a pigs even though women would like to think so.

1. Are you married, engaged or gay? Or in jail? Or on your way to jail?

2. Sorry that happened. It never ceases to amaze me how some people wil shit all over a good thing because they are being greedy.. you want me to whoop her ass?

3. Oink.

I'm just surprised people think he was this "super guy" I've hated him for years cause he's a dick. sometimes they dont pull the camera off him in time. I'll give some credit to his publicist though for keeping it all out of the papers til now. Now John Daley thats my golf hero!!

1. Are you married, engaged or gay? Or in jail? Or on your way to jail?

2. Sorry that happened. It never ceases to amaze me how some people wil shit all over a good thing because they are being greedy.. you want me to whoop her ass?

3. Oink.

Never been married. Was really hoping to marry this one. Not in Jail.

I am pretty sure alchohol played a role in the events two nights ago. She had disappeared last week sometime and yesterday morning was the first night she made any contact with me. She goes on to say how she did not remember how she go home 3 of the 5 nights and that she has been tanked every night.

I am 33 years old and have never been drunk and I maybe consume 6 beers in a year. I have no alchohol in my house. She said what she like about me was I offered a safe place. So much for having a safe place.

I am 33 years old and have never been drunk and I maybe consume 6 beers in a year. I have no alchohol in my house. She said what she like about me was I offered a safe place. So much for having a safe place.

oh honey :(

see... its men like Tiger that give the FEW good guys left on earth a bad name. I would say you're more a minority than 75% of Tiger's long list of heritages.

I don't care if he had an affair or just banged some random chick. That's between him and his wife.

Totally agree with this statement.

However, in today's society, people can't seem to get through the day without some sort of juicy gossip.

Gossip needn't be false to still be gossip.

tigger is going to go through an epic pwnage in divorce court.

but again, tiggie could fuck whatever/whoever he wanted, and that's his business.

the only way this could be worse is if balloon boy was hiding in the attic, in a gimp suit, fucking a chicken, and turned out to be reanimated corpse of Michael Jackson.

gonna have to go with dtm here and say not all men are pigs.............