my new carry piece

Hoblick

Funny' date=' I was just playing with one of those yesterday. Nice work!! :cool:[/quote']

havent got to shoot it yet, but we had a glock 22, should be similiar except a shorter barrel and shorter grip.

i went in set on buying the g36 slimline.. looked at a few other brands though.. and then stumbled across this deal and i couldnt pass it up.

I would be careful with ammo choices. My attorney advised me against carrying frangible or personal defense rounds like you have in your picture. According to him it shows malicious intent and looks bad in front of a grand jury in turn making his job harder.

I carry regular old hollow points in a 45 colt long.

Remember every dirt bag has a family and I takes a lot less burden of proof in Civil court for them to win.

I would be careful with ammo choices. My attorney advised me against carrying frangible or personal defense rounds like you have in your picture. According to him it shows malicious intent and looks bad in front of a grand jury in turn making his job harder.

I carry regular old hollow points in a 45 colt long.

Remember every dirt bag has a family and I takes a lot less burden of proof in Civil court for them to win.

if someone pulls a gun on me and intends to do harm to me or my wife, i want the best round i can get to take them out before they take me out.

if its a matter of life or death ill take the chance with using the hydra shoks

and seriously.. malicious intent?

if some points a gun if in your face with intent to harm, you are protecting yourself. of course you intend put them down. whats the purpose of conceal carry if you cant protect yourself. shouldnt matter what round you use. that would be like saying using a 10mm is malicious intent. should have carried a 38 instead

and seriously.. malicious intent?

if some points a gun if in your face with intent to harm, you are protecting yourself. of course you intend put them down. whats the purpose of conceal carry if you cant protect yourself. shouldnt matter what round you use. that would be like saying using a 10mm is malicious intent. should have carried a 38 instead

Yep. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 right?

Nice Glock though. I had looked at them but didn't like how they felt in my hand.

nice carry piece man!

for any of my guns (whether for protection or hunting) i prefer the ammo that goes in and fucks up enough of the insides that it doesn't come out the backside or the good ol' goes in small and makes a big mark coming out.

nice carry piece man!

for any of my guns (whether for protection or hunting) i prefer the ammo that goes in and fucks up enough of the insides that it doesn't come out the backside or the good ol' goes in small and makes a big mark coming out.

haha

Very nice Glock. I've considered one of those though I think my next pistol will be a .45.

I carry a S&W M&P compact 9 mm with Hornady Critical defense rounds. However just picked up a Ruger LCP .380 I've got loaded with Magtech self defense ammo, not my first choice but all they had . So much lighter to carry and you can conceal it anywhere.

I plan on getting one for my wife as well when she completes her CCW classes and gets her permit.

It may not have the stopping power of the 9 or the 40. But it will do the job and is nearly impossible to discern on your person.

Yep. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 right?

Nice Glock though. I had looked at them but didn't like how they felt in my hand.

I've read where some juries in self defense casees have ruled against individuals that carried high powered ammo. They say it suggests you intended to make a "kill" rather than just defending yourself. Good article in Handgun Magazine. But I agree with the above.

I've read where some juries in self defense casees have ruled against individuals that carried high powered ammo. They say it suggests you intended to make a "kill" rather than just defending yourself. Good article in Handgun Magazine. But I agree with the above.

You have a link to the article? I'm interested in reading it. I think it's BS a jury would think like that, but interesting nonetheless.

chevy remember it is a jury of your peers. In rural areas the view of firearms and their use is much different than the city. People living in rich affluent suburbs have a different view than those living in the hood. Your Grand jury is luck of the draw.

chevy remember it is a jury of your peers. In rural areas the view of firearms and their use is much different than the city. People living in rich affluent suburbs have a different view than those living in the hood. Your Grand jury is luck of the draw.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's just scary that firearms have become the devil.

Edit: It is sad they have become the devil.

Edited by chevysoldier