Guns & Knives. Best of both worlds?

chevysoldier

Don't know how many have seen this before. Thought it was....odd. I'm not sure how well it would work out.

Be the first to own a Pistol Bayonet that looks as good as it works. This razor-sharp Ka-Bar® blade fits any medium to large pistol with a rail and slides on and off easily with the press of two buttons. The blade handle is constructed from 30% glass-filled nylon for strength and durability. Its carbon steel blade is sharpened to a fine edge and finished with a black Teflon® coating for protection. A LaserLyte original, the Pistol Bayonet is ready for any situation—or just looking cool on your favorite gun.

pb1-0ss-tm.jpg

This is the newest addition to my collection.

Benchmade Model 150BKSN Marc Lee Glory Knife

benchmade_150bksn.jpg

Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade’s production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy, and our Nation.

A Portion of the Proceeds From Every Knife Sold Will be Donated to the Marc Lee Foundation – Visit Marcleefoundation.org for More Details

* 154CM Stainless Steel

* Commemorative and combat ready

* Grooved notches and handle for great grip and thumb control

* Includes multi-function soft Nylon, MOLLE compatible sheath

* BLADE HARDNESS: 58-61HRC

* BLADE STYLE: Re-curve blade, BK1

* LOCK MECHANISM: Fixed

* BLADE THICKNESS: .19"

* BLADE LENGTH: 7.3"

* OVERALL LENGTH: 12.5"

* WEIGHT: 10.10 oz.

Edited by flounder

I just hope you'd be goodnatured enough to laugh at yourself, because it's going to be a 'side-splittingly' funny facepalm when you're holding your intestines and maybe your kidney when you deholster that thing wrong.

I'd at least want to give the combatant the chance to miss instead of taking myself out for him.

I collect knives just like firearms and proceeds of this purchase go to a good cause so why not.

I have an older SOG desert dagger that hasnt let me down yet.

i see the new ones have a TiNi (titanium nitride) coating. Hmm.

I already have another much smaller benchmade folder as well as a larger cold steel folder for daily carry.

Benchmade Griptilian

bm553.jpg

Cold Steel Recon 1

31EENNEXZSL._SS500_.jpg

I have to say that as far as knives go. Cold Steel probably makes the best folding knife in the world as far as durability. The recon is a bit large daily carry though and I usually carry my Benchmade Griptilian. If youve never seen the vids from the manufacturer on cold steel knifes, you should go and check them out. (http://www.coldsteel.com)

Edited by flounder

Which brands are made in the United states? Gerber-No, Case-yes, Winchester-No,Browning-No,Kershaw products are made in the USA, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Sweden and China as indicated on the product? I was lookin around the other day and some said-made in China-printed in USA. Point is, I won't buy a foreign made knife and they are tricky about misleading you to the origin.

Don't know how many have seen this before. Thought it was....odd. I'm not sure how well it would work out.

Be the first to own a Pistol Bayonet that looks as good as it works. This razor-sharp Ka-Bar® blade fits any medium to large pistol with a rail and slides on and off easily with the press of two buttons. The blade handle is constructed from 30% glass-filled nylon for strength and durability. Its carbon steel blade is sharpened to a fine edge and finished with a black Teflon® coating for protection. A LaserLyte original, the Pistol Bayonet is ready for any situation—or just looking cool on your favorite gun.

pb1-0ss-tm.jpg

More ghey than Paul's man scarf