Who the hell is Amanda Knox?

Likwid

She's not that cute! But no my legal name is Knox. My maiden name is Abner. I definitely did NOT get married. I just never changed it back to Abner when I got divorced 2 years ago. So half my friends know me by one name and visa versa... it's a lil annoying lol but I dont know what do about it

She's not that cute! But no my legal name is Knox. My maiden name is Abner. I definitely did NOT get married. I just never changed it back to Abner when I got divorced 2 years ago. So half my friends know me by one name and visa versa... it's a lil annoying lol but I dont know what do about it

welcome to the divorce club :lol:

i heard it was some kind of drugged up sex act gone wrong.

Yeah..... David Carradine was hangin' dead in the closet with a shoelace tied around his johnson & the other end around his neck

I'm not too up to date on this Amanda Knox trial but from what I've read she got railroaded in Italy and there was little forensic evidence linking her to the murder and no fingerprints of hers were found either, not too mention the murder weapon didn't match the wounds on the victims body.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/04/italy.amanda.knox.evidence/index.html

They convicted three people for the death of a fourth.

Justice in Italy relies on the appeals process.

Up to and including a complete retrial is common.

Apparently they understand they don't always get it right on the first try.