Laughing my ass off at the ex.

DTM Brian

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has a good point. DO IT!

Yeah.... This is immediate gratification revenge. That whole "living well" thing.... While valid, just takes waaay too long ;)

LMAO. Maybe pics of her from 18 months ago when she was able to sell me on the goods. She is about 40 pounds heavier now so I do not think it would go over as well.

That's cool.... 18 months ago is still new to us since we've never seen them before :D

$20s and $50s on a silver platter apparently. Glad you were able to snap out it son.

I could not get out of a restaurant for less then $50.00 with her. She would order everything off the damn menu.

She has made several attempts to call me today. Her voicemails are hateful. I am laughing at this point. I need to borrow the hottess girl I can find and take her into Applebees for dinner. LOL. Maybe take even two girls. LOL:popcorn:

After many years of dating I have discovered that it is better to never tell a girl what you make, how you make it or what ot costs. :) To many gold diggers in the world. An honest woman will make a decision on how much they love you without needing to be impressed by your big spending and gifts.

I could not get out of a restaurant for less then $50.00 with her. She would order everything off the damn menu.

She has made several attempts to call me today. Her voicemails are hateful. I am laughing at this point. I need to borrow the hottess girl I can find and take her into Applebees for dinner. LOL. Maybe take even two girls. LOL:popcorn:

im for hire...ill just put on a wig, im a stunning 6'0", 260lb white male with short brown hair and a brown/red beard...the perfect choice for any date

i charge by the hour, but i give OR discounts, PM me for more info

Really Bry..... I'd just date around for awhile, with no real intention of settling down. Take advantage of the freedom you've found again, & reconnect with the things & people that make you happy.

Focus on yourself first & being happy alone..... If the rest is meant to be, it'll fall into place

Ohhhh..... And still waiting on those naked amazonian pix evilgrin.gif

Brian, i have been through the same thing a couple times. (One cost me more than the other) Best thing to do is Walk the fuk away and dont look back.

making it seem like it dont bother you will hurt her worse than anything!! esp since she is 21 she is still in that stage where she prob facebook/myspace stalks you daily, put up your pics of you having the time of your life!!

lets face it you are!!! cuz you got ride of a problem now that would have costed you way way more in the future. like i said i have dealt with this a few times now and you are way better off man. you are a nice guy i have met you a few times now and know you are a pretty good fella, you will find someone that makes you happy when the time is right.

Edited by kawi kid

Don't bother. If you order food, she'll put something in it. It's not worth it, and just keeps the drama going.

Just walk away...the best revenge is ignoring the piss outta her and knowing it's eating her up inside.