Lunch Friday December 11th - BW3 on 5th

OsuMj

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit I missed this post, I live withing walking Distance and they all sponsor my Basketball Team

You'd be my neighbor then. Honk the horn when you see a red Aprilia going by. And if a good day should grace us, latch on and I've got a good road or two to show...:p

Will do my bike needs some maintance bad so I cant ride it forks seals are completyly blown but when She ready it again, its probably by far the loudest gsxr around so you will hear me coming from a few blocks away but, I live off of Hess but its behind Andy mans tree house

You'd be my neighbor then. Honk the horn when you see a red Aprilia going by. And if a good day should grace us, latch on and I've got a good road or two to show...:p

Will do my bike needs some maintance bad so I cant ride it forks seals are completyly blown but when She ready it again, its probably by far the loudest gsxr around so you will hear me coming from a few blocks away but, I live off of Hess but its behind Andy mans tree house

You won't hear your bike if I take my baffles out. Seriously. Lol! My old friend Quinn used to own the Tree House, so I'm very familiar. I live by Byrne's and The Thirsty Ear. Found a house with a hot tub right by two nice bars. That's thinking for reals.:p