Holly-daze party at Moose's Koc

yotaman88210

Can you make it DEC 26th?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it DEC 26th?

There was a scheduling conflict and we can no longer have the party the 2nd of JAN... Moose suggested the 26th of DEC or the 9th of JAN. Vroddave will be gone by the 9th so I guess it would have to be the 26th if we want to say goodbye to him...

So would people come the 26th with it being so close to Chistmas ? VOTE PLEASE!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry everyone.... I tried to schedule for the most people...if we can't pull it together I guess maybe we should just all meet up somewhere before dave leaves and say farewell...I work behind the bar on tues and thurs nights as well as sundays.... if any of those days works better I'm all for it but i'd need more help with food and all if we are gonna have a big shindig any of those nights...

sounds like this is a no go..... I know it's short notice but what about the 19th? it's this saturday... damn... sorry everyone I'm trying to make this work... but if we can't get it together I guess it'll be just a small group of people getting together somewhere else.... anyone have any suggestions???

There will never be a time where everyone can make every event. Make it work for YOU, my man. Those that can, will make it. And the others always have the next event. I'm sure we all don't need to be pushed to have an excuse for another party...;)