Holly-daze party at Moose's Koc

yotaman88210

Can you make it DEC 26th?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it DEC 26th?

OK what would everyone rather have.... HAM, Turkey, hamburgers n hotdogs, or a cold cut plate? I also plan on making some chili in the ol crock pot as my side contribution.... I need to know a consensus for the "main" dish... so I can go purchase it this week...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame.............. :p

:mad: j/k.

Nope Bry this ones cool as hell.

:plus1:

Awww shucks...thanks!

I can drop it by this weekend...

sorry Moose. I was with Ray and his kids the entire weekend. We did our Christmas and I didn't get on the board at all. I can get it at the party right? :)

OK what would everyone rather have.... HAM, Turkey, hamburgers n hotdogs, or a cold cut plate? I also plan on making some chili in the ol crock pot as my side contribution.... I need to know a consensus for the "main" dish... so I can go purchase it this week...

MMMMM.

:mad: j/k.

Awww shucks...thanks!

sorry Moose. I was with Ray and his kids the entire weekend. We did our Christmas and I didn't get on the board at all. I can get it at the party right? :)

MMMMM.

it's cool I'll have it for you when eva.. I cleaned it out and ran the dish thru the dishwasher...

^^^SOOOOOO sorry I forgot it. All those beans must have really smelled. I had it sitting right next to me to take home and then walked right outta the place. :)

actually I took it home and finished off the beans then washed everything out that night...