Hello from Central Ohio.

Wolf

Hi All.

New here, and a new rider as well from Hilliard.

I've always wanted to ride, and finally took the Riders Edge course at C&A HD this past summer, and have been saving some dough for a bike.

I ended up getting a 2004 Yamaha VStar 650 Classic a couple weeks ago, and brought it home.

I have taken it out once last week, so I can fill it up, and get ready to drool while it sits in the garage for the winter. My first solo ride, and got about 5 miles on it before I decided I was frozen. I was a bit nervous riding, but I'm starting out slow, and respecting the bike.

This winter I plan to tinker with it a bit. I really need a paint job. The owner before me had some stickers on it, which pulled the paint when I removed them, and it looks like he's wiped some areas with sandpaper instead of a soft rag. I'd like a different color anyway, thinking of a couple shades of red.

Glad to have found this site, Hopefully I'll meet some great folks, learn a few things, and help some others.

Be safe!

Welcome to the site. We have alot of Hillird riders.

Also look on the sponsor page for 614 Paintworx if you want your bike sprayed.

He's done alot of members bikes here and you can't beat his prices.

See you on the streets.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

jagr:

I PM'd the AttackPainter about shooting some color. Thanks for the recommendation.

chevysoldier:

No worries, no plans to take her out in the cold. I hate the cold too much, anything under 45 degrees is out of the question. :)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

jagr:

I PM'd the AttackPainter about shooting some color. Thanks for the recommendation.

chevysoldier:

No worries, no plans to take her out in the cold. I hate the cold too much, anything under 45 degrees is out of the question. :)

Hes know for taking a minute to answer msgs. call him too if youre looking to get it done soon.

Welcome to the site. I am a fairly new rider also and I live in Hilliard. If you want to get some riding in let me know. My husband and I both ride. There are alot of roads around here that are good to learn on. My bike is only a 250 but I enjoy riding none the less. Hope to see you around at our OR events.