Anyone work for or know's a tech w/ VW or Audi?

Likwid

IP and Don nailed it, I'm looking for a tech or someone with VAGCom :) I did shoot lenko a pm for some help with the settings.

Pauly would your friend help me out? I just can't justify buying a VagCom for myself.

Edited by Likwid

I'm not a VW tech, but we see quite a few of them at our shop. Unfortunately, not many newer ones. Throw your question out, I can see if I have any info available though.

I was looking for someone that could verify some long byte settings for some of the electronic/convenience settings, but VAGCom will do all of them... I just didn't want to go to the dealership and have the tech say "no idea where that setting is sorry"

I was looking for someone that could verify some long byte settings for some of the electronic/convenience settings, but VAGCom will do all of them... I just didn't want to go to the dealership and have the tech say "no idea where that setting is sorry"

I don't know if our aftermarket scan tool can do any of that or not. You're all the way up north anyway.

Saw Pauly's boy yesterday, he got my all set up. Amazing what you can change via computer on these new-fangled cars.

Number of blinks on the change lanes blink: from 3 to 4

Behavior of key fob unlock: from 1 door to all doors

All windows down on key fob hold unlock: from disabled to enabled

All windows up on key fob hold lock: from disabled to enabled

Side view mirror heaters time: Left at 10 minutes

Beep on alarm disabled: Left off

Beep on alarm enabled: Left on

Unfortunately Vag-Com isn't updated for the 2010 Tiguans yet so we couldn't find ALL the fun features, but he offered to help anytime.