Damn roommates...

RSVDon

So yeah, I'm done with female roommates. :rolleyes:

Cliff Notes: Fuck bitches, get money

Story: This past Friday night the usual college shenanigans start up. We have a free keg of Labatt Blue at the house and it needs to be gone by Saturday, so we decide an impromptu party hosted by my roommate Aaron and I is in order. The two female roommates are gone at a party for the night and not coming back, the other male roommate went home for the weekend, perfect!

So, we gather up about 10 friends and pile into our house for a bit. Well, the female roommates come home unexpectedly. They are both piss drunk and are mad at the world apparently and start making fools of themselves in front of the partygoers. One of them (the one none of us like) decides she'll light up a cig inside the house, then she goes out and starts yelling at a few people coming up the drive to the party, telling them to "get the fuck out motherfucker" and "fuck you" for absolutely no reason that we can think of.

The other roomie was just mad that we were having a party right before graduation and her grandparents were coming up tomorrow, I talked with her and said that it would all be cleaned up before they got here (and it was) so she calmed down. Then the bitchy one decides to start writing all over the place (refridgerator, oven, wall) with a dry erase marker saying that the house sucks, blah blah blah basically making a fool of herself.

Flash to next Saturday morning, house is clean, commencement is over, I wake up and walk into the dining room to see that the bitchy one has left a message on the white board. It says, "hey, clean the cups you used for white russians and put them back in the box". This is not a problem for me, even though this hoe hasn't done dishes for the house all term and leaves her shit everywhere for others to pick up, the dirty cups are mine. So I clean the dishes, then leave her a message that says, "Sure, you want to scrub the childish writing off of everything from last night? -thanks."

I get this text message this morning from her. (Her=Gray, Me=Green)

74cf996f2.jpg

:lol:

This just made my day. Everyone in the house is fed up with her shit, she's the most annoying bitch I've ever lived with and has this ridiculous sense of entitlement. She thinks that everyone else should serve her and clean up after her. Yeah, fuck her. I'm so glad I only have one more week then she's moving out forever.

Edited by RSVDon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should take a dump in one of her boxes that is already taped up.

Or my favorite, get some fresh fish fillets from the grocery store and put them in a box she won't open right away after moving. It only needs a few days to smell absolutely wonderful. Works well under the back seat of a car as well.

Or my favorite, get some fresh fish fillets from the grocery store and put them in a box she won't open right away after moving. It only needs a few days to smell absolutely wonderful. Works well under the back seat of a car as well.

I can help u out with said fish:D:D

You should take a dump in one of her boxes that is already taped up.

haha. I think that would teach her a lesson.... or not. Either way I'd be you're way of giving back all that she has gifted you with.

Oh and....

:picsorban: