worst date ever?

Bad324

:wtf: what a retarded story and ifs its real... HE IS AN IDIOT

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so

Not that hard to crap & piss at the same time. Pictures were moderately amusing. I think the reason I didn't find it funny is I kept thinking "This guy would be annoying as hell in real life"

The real question is..... What was Bad doing out surfing that site??? ;)

Do you have some "social" issues Bad??

This is not ibs. This is some fucking tool bag not knowing how to take care of himself. Look, if you have to shit, go fucking shit. Who cares if its s public bathroom. Clean off the seat, sit down, and drop off the kids. Especially if you know you have to shit and area going back to her place. I mean, Id rather poo in public than stank up her place. Silly body builders. :nono: :nono:

And whats with the peeing in a bottle thing anyway? :wtf:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so

Not that hard to crap & piss at the same time. Pictures were moderately amusing. I think the reason I didn't find it funny is I kept thinking "This guy would be annoying as hell in real life"

The real question is..... What was Bad doing out surfing that site??? ;)

Do you have some "social" issues Bad??

:lol: I got the link from a car forum

ibs is not something to laugh at

not so much ibs, but fear of shitting in a public bathroom is nothing to laugh about. It effects 3 of ever 5 people out there :p

Ahhhh.... I missed the title of the site being for bodybuilding. I thought it was some gay social anxiety site from all the shirtless dude pix in their avatars lol.gif

And WTH's IBS?

Ahhhh.... I missed the title of the site being for bodybuilding. I thought it was some gay social anxiety site from all the shirtless dude pix in their avatars lol.gif

And WTH's IBS?

hahahahahaha

IBS is irritable bowel syndrome

apparently my lack of expressive sarcasm extends even to the inter webs

and anyone who intentionally pees in a bottle as a way to avoid using a tree, bush, wall, parked car, swimming pool, or public bathroom is a tool.

this does not include marathon road trips or small airplanes. although pissing from a moving airplane would be awesome.

This is not ibs. This is some fucking tool bag not knowing how to take care of himself. Look, if you have to shit, go fucking shit. Who cares if its s public bathroom. Clean off the seat, sit down, and drop off the kids. Especially if you know you have to shit and area going back to her place. I mean, Id rather poo in public than stank up her place. Silly body builders. :nono: :nono:

And whats with the peeing in a bottle thing anyway? :wtf:

Maybe he is checking to see if he will finally test negative for steroids....:D

I think we should do the world and women a favor in general and just have this guy shot

aaaaaaaaand we're done here.

Cypress is right, -1 for fake. No rational human would EVER admit to this openly. However, I do know a guy who has posted pictures of his logs on Myspace for some strange and bizarre reason, but he is far from a rational human.