CCW Class

Meanie

I am thinking about doing a CCW class. I'll probably do it January or February of next year. The class is a one day class from 6a to 6p on a Saturday. Cost is a 140.00, they provide breakfast, lunch, snacks, writing utensils, ammo and a gun for the range time. The class room is on Alum Creek drive and the range is down in Orient. If you are interested please shoot me an email. I have 4 or 5 guys currently interested, class size is normally between 16 and 18. Since I know the guy giving the class he said if there is enough interest he'll do it on a weekend that works for us.

Guess I need to buy another gun to carry....

I would have to agree with Hoblick, $140 is pricey. I don't know if meals were included with his class, but I think that most people would be happy to skip the meals, and get a cheaper out of pocket cost. But that's just my $0.02.

Yeah they don't have anything scheduled. But if you can get 10 or more people together Meanie I'll call the guy. Hoblick set it up as a private class.

You bring your own ammo, boomsticks and feed yourself. 1day class.

Let me know what you want to do.

You can borrow weapons and .22 are ok. It can be autos or revolvers.

Just have a clean criminal record. No felonies or anything domestic.

You fill out stuff for the class. But all you are really getting is an affidavit that you completes required class/range training. THEN you fill out ppwork from your sheriffs office, supply a passport photo and a $67.50 fee and they make a CCW ID for you.

Seach the AGs site and it gives you all the info.

Also your countys sheriff website will have info as well.

Both the wife and myself went to this fella.

*$60 total ($30 deposit up front)

* One day class (warning...it's a long ass day)

* Small class environment

* Can bring your own weapon and ammo

* No NRA membership required

* Meal is provided

* And best of all, Larry is a hoot. He makes the long day a fun and entertaining experience.

Located just south of Deer Creek State Park in New Holland, Ohio (defiantly "in the sticks").

Oh...the outhouse adjacent to the classroom is a little primitive for the ladies but hey...when you are a guy, the world is your urinal. ;)

Oh and DON'T BE LATE! He'll turn you away and reschedule you for another class if you are.

http://www.chlohio.com/page2.html

• 1 year later...
I would be interested in obtaining my CCW. Please keep me in the loop.[/

Many choices for you. There is the range in vandalia 150. The one in huber is 100 I went to a guy in piqua 100. Huber is 1 day the others 2. Whatever you do make sure you check out the intructor to make sure they are legal. I went to miami county sherriffs website and followed the links.