Mid Ohio Discount

SJC1000rr

The Mid-Ohio School has announced its 2010 Performance Track Riding schedule and a special online holiday pricing promotion. All Performance Track Riding dates are discounted $25 now through 12 noon on December 23 EST when ordering online at www.midohioschool.com. Use the coupon code Holiday2009 in Step 1 of 8 of the ordering process.

Begin your preparations for 2010 trackdays at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course by purchasing Gift Certificates that lock in the great savings and can be redeemed at any time during the season. Be sure to check out these holiday specials and enroll now!

The Two-day Performance Track Riding programs are now offered for $365, a savings of $25 compared to buying the class dates individually ($195 each). Free camping has been added to these programs offering you additional savings.

If you have trouble using the $25 off online holiday discount code (Holiday2009), please call 877-793-8667 before finalizing your order.

I snagged (2) 1 day certs, so I'm ready for next year!

My back end broke on turn two. No throttle issue, no puddle issue even asphalt, and not even a particularly difficult turn. Just a high sped sweep getting ready for the keyhole. Butt fcuking pucker.