chris henry dead at 26

mrmako777

"The fifth-year player was cut from the Bengals in March 2008 after a string of arrests and other legal trouble, but the team re-signed him in August 2008."

gee, the guy with a history of 'legal trouble' dies in a domestic violence dispute?

Who would ever have guessed that someone with such a long history of making bad decisions would die by jumping into the bed of a moving truck, with his angry fiancee driving? :rolleyes:

i feel bad for his family, but the guy sounds like a total retard.

After reading thru his arrest history, the dude appears to have been a scumbag. If he hadnt been in the NFL, he would probably be in jail. Good riddance.

The guy turned his life around and was on a good road. He leaves behind three children and was working hard to take care of his family. Why don't you show some fucking compassion you jackass, just because you don't like his past doesn't mean you have to be a prick.

Wishes and prayers go out to his family and friends, especially his children.

F you pal. I have a hard time feelins sorry for a guy who has a mole long rap sheet, avoids most of his deserved jail time by being rich and famous, Commits suicide by jumping from the back of a moving truck and gets drunk with 15 year old girls in motel rooms.

Quote:

Henry originally was charged in Covington with three counts of unlawful transaction with a minor. Covington police said he brought alcohol for three teenage females -- ages 18, 16 and 15 -- in a Covington motel room on April 29.

Quote:

"And that's when I heard him yelling at her that he wanted to talk," Hardy said. "'We need to talk, we need to talk.'" Hardy said the woman inside was saying "No, I don't want to talk, get off the truck, get out of the truck."As the truck pulled away, Hardy said he heard Henry say "If you take off, I'm going to jump out and kill myself."

Edited by max power

After reading thru his arrest history, the dude appears to have been a scumbag. If he hadnt been in the NFL, he would probably be in jail. Good riddance.

Agreed.

He may have been turning his life around but given where he just ended up it was just a matter of time.

rip he had just started turning his life around for the better too

all this "he was turning his life around" crap is starting to irritate me.

Are people ignoring the circumstances under which he died? What about that situation indicates that he was turning his life around? Looks to me like the guy was continuing to make poor decisions.

I feel bad for his kids, and I hope someone in their life steps up and teaches them to be smarter than their father, but I don't see how this is some kind of 'tragedy' in any other respect.

all this "he was turning his life around" crap is starting to irritate me.

Are people ignoring the circumstances under which he died? What about that situation indicates that he was turning his life around? Looks to me like the guy was continuing to make poor decisions.

I feel bad for his kids, and I hope someone in their life steps up and teaches them to be smarter than their father, but I don't see how this is some kind of 'tragedy' in any other respect.

agreeing