chris henry dead at 26

mrmako777

all this "he was turning his life around" crap is starting to irritate me.

Are people ignoring the circumstances under which he died? What about that situation indicates that he was turning his life around? Looks to me like the guy was continuing to make poor decisions.

I feel bad for his kids, and I hope someone in their life steps up and teaches them to be smarter than their father, but I don't see how this is some kind of 'tragedy' in any other respect.

I feel sorry for the children he left behind ... but not him
this guy was a maggot

all these quotes are dead on. I had a friend that knew him and was around for a lot of the partying Chris Henry did in Cinci and said the dude was a total thug that thought because he played football he deserved the world on a silver platter and he was above everyone and everything, including the law. Hell, the incident that got him the 8 game suspension was provoked ON PURPOSE to prove the point that he was not turning around his life back then either.

I would never wish such a terrible thing upon a person that didn't do me any harm but from all accounts he was a straight piece of shit human. I feel terrible for his kids and family but I don't know that I can say the same for him

After reading thru his arrest history, the dude appears to have been a scumbag. If he hadnt been in the NFL, he would probably be in jail. Good riddance.
The guy turned his life around and was on a good road. He leaves behind three children and was working hard to take care of his family. Why don't you show some fucking compassion you jackass, just because you don't like his past doesn't mean you have to be a prick.

Wishes and prayers go out to his family and friends, especially his children.

:wtf::violin:

He may have been turning his life around but given where he just ended up it was just a matter of time.

all this "he was turning his life around" crap is starting to irritate me.

Are people ignoring the circumstances under which he died? What about that situation indicates that he was turning his life around? Looks to me like the guy was continuing to make poor decisions.

I feel bad for his kids, and I hope someone in their life steps up and teaches them to be smarter than their father, but I don't see how this is some kind of 'tragedy' in any other respect.

agreeing
I have never chased biatches at 6:30 in the morning. Jussayin'.
I feel sorry for the children he left behind ... but not him
this guy was a maggot
all these quotes are dead on. I had a friend that knew him and was around for a lot of the partying Chris Henry did in Cinci and said the dude was a total thug that thought because he played football he deserved the world on a silver platter and he was above everyone and everything, including the law. Hell, the incident that got him the 8 game suspension was provoked ON PURPOSE to prove the point that he was not turning around his life back then either.

I would never wish such a terrible thing upon a person that didn't do me any harm but from all accounts he was a straight piece of shit human. I feel terrible for his kids and family but I don't know that I can say the same for him

the kids might be better off in the long run......what could he have taught them ?? to be model citizens ??

I guess the consensus is in APC, this board is full of compassion-less, jackass pricks. :dunno:

:wtf::violin:

I guess the consensus is in APC, this board is full of compassion-less, jackass pricks. :dunno:

either I'm missing the sarcasm or you clearly didn't read the last part of what I said.

Furthermore, would anyone be talking about a 26 year old with a long arrest record who died as the result of a domestic disturbance? Odds are it would be told on the local news and most people would be like oh well just another thug off the streets, I don't understand why him being in the NFL has anointed him practically a saint. Maybe he was "turning his life around" however based on the nature of his unfortuante early demise, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he wasn't changing all that much

I miss rep! I cant believe how many people get pissed when i say good riddence to him. He was a waiste of air and just because he played football and made more in 1 year than most of us make in 15years doesnt mean he was a good person. RIP for his children and thats all that matters.