Modern Warfare 2 Or.net private game night

Goldie

What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?

• Friday or Saturday nights
    • Any week night
    • Sundays
    • Saturday or Sunday afternoons
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out tonight and bought screws and washers to fix my RRoD'd xbox. So tomorrow morning I'm going to hit it hard by removing the mb, clamps (going in the trash), and cleaning up the old thermal paste. Then some new Silver 5 with the heatsinks attached with screws and clamping those bitches down. Then a several 10's of minutes overheating it and test. Hopefully this will cure things once and for all. If not I'll be near a mall in the late afternoon/evening and I'll just pickup a new one.

DAMN FUCKING XBOX RRoD again!!!!!!!

I'm not about to take this bitch apart tonight and put this clamp in..so I guess I'll go rub one out or something.

what clamp did u get?
I went out tonight and bought screws and washers to fix my RRoD'd xbox. So tomorrow morning I'm going to hit it hard by removing the mb, clamps (going in the trash), and cleaning up the old thermal paste. Then some new Silver 5 with the heatsinks attached with screws and clamping those bitches down. Then a several 10's of minutes overheating it and test. Hopefully this will cure things once and for all. If not I'll be near a mall in the late afternoon/evening and I'll just pickup a new one.

that pretty much sums it up haha,just hope ur board isnt all warpped

Xbox live is better then PSN, but in my opinion only in the getting a party together and communicating sense (LOL..yeah the only things that matter). I don't experience any lag on PSN..unlike Live, but Live is leaps and bounds better for getting a group together. Live is also more expensive, but in some ways it's worth it. having said that, if you bought a launch PS3 you recouped your Live cost already. Another note..you have to remember this is Sony's FIRST multiplayer network. MS has been doing this since the original Xbox, so you're comparing an immature product to something that has had years to evolve. For those bashing Sony, you probably don't have a PS3 or don't bother to go online since you have a 360. If you did, you'd notice Sony is quick to fix problems and add features to the PS3 and PSN. They are constantly releasing updates to the PS3 firmware. While Live might be better overall, the fucking PSN is free and for a service only 2 years + old I think they've come a long way.

I'll take my PS3 exclusives over 360 exclusives any day and PSN=Free is hard to knock....but I tend to like the 360 controller better and Live gets the nod for the online aspect (barely).

And fuck if I'm going to give MS any more of my money when they KNOWINGLY pushed that piece of shit 360 out the door with a major defect, just to beat Sony to the punch. If this 360 doesn't come back to life today, all the 360 games for xmas go back for PS3 games. I won't reward MS for fucking me in the ass and making me pay for it.

I wonder how many 360 sales are from previous 360 owners?

Anyways....everyone stop bitching..go buy both.