Brittany Murphy dead

SAMBUSA

I'd put money on Blow overdose. :nono:

That's exactly what I said when I saw this on TV last night. Unless there was some familial cardiac history of sudden cardiac death in her family or she had some congential defect it was more than likely from cocaine. :(

She had a few movies, shouldn't be frontpage headline news but it is. *shrug*

And? She's still a human life. Geesh. I deal with death and dying every day in my practice...meaning I'm extremely desensitized to death yet I felt horrible when I heard this.

Yeah' date=' I really meant to say "popular" or "well known" :D[/quote']

EVERYONE is important in there own way.

still pretty young for whatever reason it was 32 :eek:

WAY too young.

She had looked pretty skinny over the past few years didn't she.

She had lost TONS of weight over the last 2 years or so. I loved her movies. Great chic flicks. She made me giggle. :p

And? She's still a human life. Geesh. I deal with death and dying every day in my practice...meaning I'm extremely desensitized to death yet I felt horrible when I heard this.

Exactly, a human life. No reason it should be frontpage news. Neither you nor I will be on the frontpage when we die... why is she any different? Because we saw her in a movie?

Maybe when we stop putting movie stars and athletes on this G-d pedestal they won't die off quicker than an anorexic with AIDS on blow.

Exactly, a human life. No reason it should be frontpage news. Neither you nor I will be on the frontpage when we die... why is she any different? Because we saw her in a movie?

Damn dude, someone piss in your cheerios this morning? You or I won't be on the frontpage

when we go because we haven't impacted the lives of millions of others like she did as an entertainer.

You never know, depending on how we "go" we could end up on the front page .

wait... your life was touched by 8-mile? :)

No not necessarily :lol: but I can say I enjoyed some of her other films, as did millions of other people.

What have you or I done that can be appreciated or enjoyed by millions of other people. So why not mention her untimely death on the front page.

Neither you nor I will be on the frontpage when we die ....

Thats up to you my friend ,youve got a nice gun collection and with a well laid plan you could be on the front page of every paper in the country :D

wait... your life was touched by 8-mile? :)

Hell yea it was , made me the gangster rapper I am today. Acutally I did kinda like it and its in my DVD collection and the soundtrack is in my CD collection. :o

off-hand I'd say taking some or all of the following list of medications at the same time, might be deadly...

Topamax - anti-seizure medication

Klonopin - anti-anxiety medication

Ativan - anti-anxiety medication

Vicoprofen - pain killer

hydrocodone - pain killer

Fluoxetine - depression medication

Propranolol - hypertension medication

herbial remedies

cough syrup

Brittany Murphy's stuff...

Movie night?

hrneon.jpg

I kind of imagine this as a bio pic of her life. Yea, sure it's a movie. Watch it. Now.

Micky Rourke & Jason Schwartzman in the same movie?!? :lol:

That's like leading Bambi to the AntiChrist.

And you know 'ol Mick probably screwed adorable Brittany in some depraved, carnal, paganistic animal ritual in their trailers

Edited by Fonzie

So you've seen it? Because that's pretty much the plot - Mick is cooking meth, and Britt is his gal.

Have not.... Just know what a depraved sexual deviant Rourke is. Cost him his career for quite some time before this recent cumback