Website might be down tonight for maintenance...

Casper

Website might be down tonight for maintenance... I have some stuff needing done, but it depends how much I drink at happy hour tonight. So, if the sites down, worry. I might have had too much to drink and am royally screwing up the site, or everything might be fine. Guess you'll just have to wait and see.

:lol:

Website might be down tonight for maintenance... I have some stuff needing done, but it depends how much I drink at happy hour tonight. So, if the sites down, worry. I might have had too much to drink and am royally screwing up the site, or everything might be fine. Guess you'll just have to wait and see.

:lol:

:nono: Is this the true story of the "Great Crash of '08" :p

we could always make a trip to sinbads if that helps blake....

Lets go!!

Hookers & Blow, just like on your birthday.

Damn bubby, I didnt know that Casper had to shut the site down just to change your name to Blake O'Brian.

Hells yeah

My name change is very important

-1, I like them there. In fact, those are the only ones I click on when viewing the live feed.

I view the Drama Queen room the same as NWS. If you want to participate in such things you have to go looking for it. My hope would be that the Drama Queen room could open up more if it is shielded from the sensitive types.

What sensitive types? Are you talking about the tightass conservative religious zealots or the cry-baby bleeding heart liberals?

Of course I'm talking about the cry baby bleeding heart liberals; they have no brains so reasoning with them is futile. The conservatives are my peoples and can be reasoned with by tricking them into believing you are speaking with authority. Like Cartman.

That's OR in general isn't it?

That's true, sometimes I like to go back and read what I wrote after I took Ambi-nesia...

It's fun going back and looking at some awesome code and seeing

/* roflmao dunt furget 2 chnge ths */ or finding about 20 variables and alerts for debugging and never took them out...