New Sponsor - The Mid-Ohio School

Casper

Thanks everyone for the welcome. We are very happy to be a sponsor of Ohio Riders. We have a forum member discount almost all hammered out and I will announce it a few days after the New Year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Good stuff, but whats the word on a resurface. I am not just talking about more sealer either....

• 2 weeks later...
Good stuff, but whats the word on a resurface. I am not just talking about more sealer either....

There is no plan for a complete resurfacing as it was done preceding the 2006 season.

I'm very interested in a discount... or if you're running any bike rentals... the dude at the Mansfield HOG poker run mentioned some Buell 1125 rentals but I'm not sure what he was referring to.

The Mid-Ohio School has a relationship with KTM and the KTM Ride_Orange dates are the only time we offer "bike rentals." The Mid-Ohio School and KTM conducted two dates last year and will do more in 2010.

The Mid-Ohio School has a relationship with KTM and the KTM Ride_Orange dates are the only time we offer "bike rentals." The Mid-Ohio School and KTM conducted two dates last year and will do more in 2010.

I was looking at this in 2009 but it didn't fit with my timing.

I'll be pretty likely to do this in 2010, just have to look at cost + gear rental... seems my normal gear isn't quite up to par ;)