Tuner Girl of the Year

gsxrnurse

I was looking through Super Streetbike Magazine and found an ad for sportbikeclub.net for tuner girl of the year. I looked closer and realized it was one of OhioRiders own. Maybe OR can get together and vote for her to win this contest. I'm sure every vote helps. I already voted twice. Here is a link to her profile:

http://my.sportbikeclub.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=8835279&as=46089&widgetId=267842

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y would the Mods close or move this thread? There is nothing I see that is wrong here. Did I miss something? Mandie is an upstanding member on here so I dont see a problem with this thread. Someone want to enlighten me as to why this thread would get moved???

No reason "yet" but I have a hard time believing this was started with good intent guess Im always a skeptic though but we'll see soon enough Im sure.

is that a personal attack? for real, stop acting like a child and vote for her

slow down guys, i think my other half might have gone a bit far and we have spoken about it. There is no reason to close or move this

If that's really the case, then why not make an apology thread? You and your crew had no problem bashing her in open forum, you should have no problem apologizing unless you're just blowing smoke.

If that's really the case, then why not make an apology thread? You and your crew had no problem bashing her in open forum, you should have no problem apologizing unless you're just blowing smoke.

i dont think you need to mess up this thread. I am not sure if an apology is necessary but you can discuss this in a PM

is that a personal attack? for real, stop acting like a child and vote for her

Dont see how that can be even remotely made into an attack or be considered childish , and I did vote for her months ago when the contest started ... another reason Im skeptic of the motives because this is old news and Im sure you guys knew about it way back when it started and just now bringing it up ??

totally agree , I see Im not the only skeptic here

Drop all further banter

Points have been made by opposing parties.... Let them stand & stay public

Otherwise..... Anything further, and I WILL move this private