late Xmas Present to myself

Hoblick

SOG Trident Tanto :D

i have been going back and forth over knives, and finally made a decision and picked this SOG up. its my first knife, so its not the best out there, buts its a great starter knife for me i think.

Im a sucker for presentation with pictures..

glocksog.jpg

sog.jpg

Nice looking blade. How did that holster you modified work out?

LOVE IT!!

i use it about 80% of the time or more... looks like hell, but works great, you can barely feel it there. the DM bullard in the pics is a nice rig, but my kholster is just so damn comfy i cant stop wearing it :)

the sog won't disappoint.... another good knife to get is the case xxx drop point, has good balance and keeps a sharp edge... I prefer a buck 9" boot knife though for those not so safe places that you can't get a gun in...

where can you not get a gun in :???: :D

Dont let anyone fool you.. SOG makes some quality knives... I really like them. I was looking at a Flash II for awhile and I have a friend that had one with him for his entire tour in the sandbox.

Thats a nice knife.. Good Job

i know SOG makes good knives, thats why i bought a SOG.. but they make some higher end knives... i just didnt want to fork the loot out for those models lol