Free Ringtone websites?

Bad324

My Blackberry took a shit on me today and it just so happened my new every two was up next week so they were kind enough to let me use it today. I ended up getting a Samsung Rogue for free.

So I am now trying to figure out where to get some good free ringtones for it. Back in the day I used to use a site to send songs to my old motorola then I used crackberry.com for the blackberry. So who has good suggestions so I don't have to download any programs

http://www.myxer.com/

best site hands down IMO

i tried that first but Verizon sucks and blocked it

www (dot) whothefuckstillneedstodownloadringtones (dot) com

srsly, find the mp3/wav you want... transfer it to phone... done

I tried that first but it wouldn't work :(

*shrug* we're even getting lazy on our technology, lol

Welcome to my new ringtones

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/

well i've got so many random programs on this computer I am trying to cut down on all the crap. Afterall it is "technically" my work computer. The more I look the more it seems I am just going to have to download Audacity

Use your preferred website to create and save the ringtone to your computer. (mp3 format usually works) Then e-mail the ringtone as an attachment to myninedigitnumber@vzpix.com (ie 5551234567@vzpix.com) When you get the message you have to pick "Options" (or something like that) then hit Save sound.. (again I don't remember the exact wording)

well i've got so many random programs on this computer I am trying to cut down on all the crap. Afterall it is "technically" my work computer. The more I look the more it seems I am just going to have to download Audacity

Try what Will said first, just email an MP3 to your VZN email.. see if that works.

the current version of Audacity puts a audio stamp/logo (as they call it) on any saved files until you pay for it. Its not very clear but I think their "audio stamp" said the name of their website.

Use your preferred website to create and save the ringtone to your computer. (mp3 format usually works) Then e-mail the ringtone as an attachment to myninedigitnumber@vzpix.com (ie 5551234567@vzpix.com) When you get the message you have to pick "Options" (or something like that) then hit Save sound.. (again I don't remember the exact wording)

did this! Works great, thanks

tonzr.com totally free and has everything

Well, I don't know that specific website, I've found the best bet was to just google what I was looking for + mp3 and download away.

Used to be so much easier when Walmart and Amazon let you just download the sample MP3s... gotten harder now.

Well, I don't know that specific website, I've found the best bet was to just google what I was looking for + mp3 and download away.

Used to be so much easier when Walmart and Amazon let you just download the sample MP3s... gotten harder now.

go here: http://www.g2p.org/

type in artist/song/whatever. It uses google's built in functionality (which many people aren't aware of) to find mp3's and directories with what you're searching

go here: http://www.g2p.org/

type in artist/song/whatever. It uses google's built in functionality (which many people aren't aware of) to find mp3's and directories with what you're searching

lol I love that site :)

Google has amazing indexing availability for warez... especially if you change your location to somewhere other than US *hint hint*

:cool:

well now the phone is fully loaded with ringtones to make sure who i actually want to answer and who i dont want to

That's easy, just don't ever answer the phone... I wait for a txt, email or GV voicemail email.

If at all possible I don't ever want a phone to my ear.