WTB:: Xbox 360 Games

Jcroz91

They made a deadliest catch video game.... *sigh*

free bump, I have Thief for Xbox (not 360)

yea it was sweet for like an hour then i got bored. my friend gave it to me so I said sure why not

PM me a price for forza 2

$20?

i saw some guy getting that today when i bought my xbox. is it free?

I think it's $14. Get you a subscription to "GameInformer" magazine. 10% more off of use games and 10% more credit on trade ins.

wow rented MW2 and beat it in 1 day. thats way shorter than the 1st MW which was also short.

anyone play NBA live 10? that games pretty legit

I have NBA Live 10 and love it

Ugh I hate basketball games. Everyone I know that plays those games thinks they're automatically brilliant in real life. Or they don't. Yeah I think that pretty much covers it.

I have hated basketball video games for this as well as it was always hard to control what you wanted to do. They've gotten much better though as this is the first one I've bought or played in almost 10 years

Is it the same engine as College 2010? I assume so...if it is, it's really good, and I stayed away from hoops games in recent memory because of the exact same reasons. The pace was WAY to fast to be realistic. They've slowed it down and made the transitions feel more natural. Sorta what 2K Sports did to football before EA put them out of the game.