To everyone who bought "the hangover" or wants to buy it

ICEMAN

It is at Best Buy for ONLY $8.99 this week, if you dont have it yet, BUY IT!!!! its friggin hilarious.

since its only $8.99 also means, if anyone bought it at best buy within the past 30 days, and still have the receipt, you can take in the receipt and get the 11 bucks back, which is the difference in price...

just a lil heads up...

or if you bought the movie, at best buy, for someone and have the receipt still, go get yo money...

and dont forget, if you paid for it on a credit card, the money has to be put back onto that card.

...if you dont have it yet, BUY IT!!!! its friggin hilarious.

I'll be honest with ya, we saw this movie over the holiday weekend, I didn't think it was really that good.

Funny...yes.

Friggin hilarious...no

Funniest movie I ever saw...definetly not

Honestly, to everyone that seems to think it was absolutely the funniest movie they've ever seen...I think you need to see more movies.

I'll be honest with ya' date=' we saw this movie over the holiday weekend, I didn't think it was really that good.

Funny...yes.

Friggin hilarious...no

Honestly, to everyone that seems to think it was absolutely the funniest movie they've ever seen...I think you need to see more movies.[/quote']

agree 110% :D

How do you get into all the kool Swinger clubs with that attitude?

I just don't think the movie was "all that" funny. Yeah I liked it,

yeah I laughed a few times but can't say that I laughed my ass off.

To each their own, I thought it was funny and worth watching over and over... but yes not the funniest movie evar.

i agree, not the funniest ever, but to me, it was VERY VERY funny. completely worth buying!!! i bought it for like 4 or 5 people, so it was nice geting like 5o bucks back, haha

I'll be honest with ya' date=' we saw this movie over the holiday weekend, I didn't think it was really that good.

Funny...yes.

Friggin hilarious...no

Honestly, to everyone that seems to think it was absolutely the funniest movie they've ever seen...I think you need to see more movies.[/quote']

werd!

Go to vegas and live your own adventure. It was funny, but I enjoy living my own shenanigans when possible.

I was on the ls1.com aag forum and was like WTF didn't i just ready that?

lol. im 2muchfun over there

hahahaha, i posted it on 17 different forums... haha. I know A SHITLOAD of people got it for Xmas, so whether you gave it as a present, or got it as a present, get some money back!!!!!! HELL, for the 11 bucks you get back, you can go buy another DVD.