2010 Schedule and NEW website for STT!

Moto-Brian

We now have our new website up and running. We'd love to hear feedback on it from you all. On there, you will see a new schedule is posted and we have some other venues we are trying to get sorted. The thing about these schedules is that what you see on here is going to run. The schedule can have additions as we progress, but those will typically be added earlier rather than later.

New website:

http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/

2010 Schedule:

http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/Seasonschedule.aspx

Discounts for Military persons and specials:

http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/Specialproducts.aspx

Please keep us in mind for your track day needs. We are improving our approach to how we do some things this coming season and I believe it will be all for the better. We have gathered some things we feel needing to be changed up a bit and I think it will satisfy the beginners to the advanced.

We cater to all aspects of riders.

First time riders - we have the best novice setup in the country. Classroom and one on one with you in smaller more intimate groups for the best teaching and coaching.

Intermediate group riders can enjoy a more free atmosphere with certain restrictions and more coaching. However, the group is ran rather well and will be of great assistance to the rider either just coming out of Novice or ready to bump to Advanced.

Advanced riders will find less restrictions and less coaching one on one. HOWEVER, please note that we have the ability to coach one on one, but the idea is that by this stage, if you have taken the steps to Advanced, you should be riding in a manner that is such that you have harnessed and understand the advanced techniques needed to ride well in this group. We have done on SEVERAL occasions, one on one coaching. This is more in depth with more advanced riding techniques. I personally have coached several new racers that come to our venues with the idea that they are looking for more speed and more efficient ways around a track. We also cater to the new Advanced rider in that we can talk how to get the most out of your riding ability and make the track work with you rather than against.

All in all, we strive for the best possible results from new to advanced and will do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers.

Anyone with any questions, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers,

STT

Loved your Nashville track day this year !!!!

Thought you guys did an outstanding job. I will do more track days with you next year too , without a doubt !!!

Thanks again for all the help I got that day !!!!