Going to range this week who wants to shoot?

speedytriple

Ooooh... OCing a revolver. I like the cut of your jib' date=' man. How'd that work out for you? Any stories, details, run ins with police, armed thugs that beat you down and tried to steal it, old grandmas shitting themselves on the sidewalk as you walked by, etc... (you know, all that bullshit that everyone says will happen, but never does)

Spill the beans, man. :)[/quote']

Well nothing really happened..just as you mentioned.

BUT! one day I was waiting in line inside a tacobell around 2am (i needed my fourthmeal) and this drunk asshole comes barging in and pushing this scrawny ass dude out of the way (i'm scrawny too but this kid coulda been a midget, or like 15yrs old) and started yelling at the register person...i'm right behind him and i tap him on the shoulder and i'm like dude calm down he turned around looking like he was gonna punch me in the face or some shit...mind you i'm like 5'6"-5'7" and he's like 6' and then he was the revolver and was like smiling at me and says, sorry about that man, he helped the scrawny kid up and then went back to the end of the line...i think just seeing the gun sobered him up in an instant...the register lady gave me a free drink and an extra taco...i was happy :)

You guys are like a bunch of women who can't make there mind up if they want to do something!! So I am leaving for the range in a little while. It's like asking my kids what they want for dinner around here blank stares and shoulder srugs.

i thought you meant next week. todays hookers n blow