06 R1 dont wanna start...

1slowR1

And please check your kill switch... I've done it...

Changed the oil... went to pull out of the garage, everytime I let out the clutch the engine died... had to walk it back to my driveway (had coasted down)...

I bent the sidestand switch and it was constantly engaged...

Its the AI program all 1000cc bikes have your gonna be outta luck for awhile .

Youve not ran it for a month and now when its 12 degrees out you want to start it . The AI program has picked up on this and knows you have no intent to ride and . The bikes PCM has manually rebooted in safe mode and will not reformat back to rider controled mode untill the ambient temp reaches 62 degrees .

I see it all the time , try keeping it in a heated garage next winter with UV lighting . As long as its not a Cybersystems V2.0 OS it wont be able to detect the difference in UV and natural sunlight . If it is a V2.0 I hear theres a hack for it to over ride the AI system you can get ahold of John Conner for the details on that .

Sorry I could be of more help . :)

Youve not ran it for a month and now when its 12 degrees out you want to start it . The AI program has picked up on this and knows you have no intent to ride and . The bikes PCM has manually rebooted in safe mode and will not reformat back to rider controled mode untill the ambient temp reaches 62 degrees .

I see it all the time , try keeping it in a heated garage next winter with UV lighting . As long as its not a Cybersystems V2.0 OS it wont be able to detect the difference in UV and natural sunlight . If it is a V2.0 I hear theres a hack for it to over ride the AI system you can get ahold of John Conner for the details on that .

What would happen if you were to put two hot chicks on the bike and let them make out? Would this some how over ride the bike and make it start?

I'm sure this will make it on some dudes website or blog and spread around 20 forums in a few months...2 years from now it will be considered the bible of motorcycle mechanics.

just like starting a bike in the winter will destroy it. the crown of the road is why your tires are wearing funny, battery tenders are a must, changing oil in the fall and then in the spring is a must, beating the shit out of a brand new engine should be done or it wont ever let the rings seat properly...I heart stupid people...

I'm sure this will make it on some dudes website or blog and spread around 20 forums in a few months...2 years from now it will be considered the bible of motorcycle mechanics.

I'm an innovator what can I say. :D

But i'm sure someone somewhere read that and googled AI R1 program !