Well I've finally done it

roncooper

Those of you that know me have been asking me to join for sometime, and I'm very glad that I have finally done so. Those of you who don't know me, I hope to meet and ride with you when the weather warms. I have been off the radar for a few months moving my shop and joining Arron Saez down at The Speed Factory. I have moved my lathe and mill along with my welders and will be fabricating and doing all my service down there. If you have any questions or need to reach me you can contact me at the shop at 614-267-7333.

Here is me with a couple pictures of one of my bikes

RONNIEANGIE2008011.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Down boy, DOWN! Damn :leghump:

Hey now! Be nice and stop picking on the yungin'.

You've quoted me twice now within 10 minutes haha :)

I don't think anyone can argue with my statement though. Don't tell me you've never wished your Yammies were as awesome as a VROD!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRN! :D

I don't think anyone can argue with my statement though. Don't tell me you've never wished your Yammies were as awesome as a VROD!

Checkmate :D

victory-hammer-s.jpg

BTW, welcome to the forum. I saw that bike an Pig Iron last year and it was sweet. Nothing like a turbo hanging off the side of the bike. Lol. You've done a great job with it. Oh, I like the Brembos too.

Edited by RSVDon

HA, HAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: OH, I havent laughed that hard in a loooong time.

No, Jayson, never wished that my Yamaha was a Harley. Sorry. :nono:

Dont get me wrong, its a nice V-rod, Harleys just are not my thing.

:slap: You have much to learn young grasshopper.

Checkmate :D

victory-hammer-s.jpg

BTW, welcome to the forum. I saw that bike an Pig Iron last year and it was sweet. Nothing like a turbo hanging off the side of the bike. Lol. You've done a great job with it. Oh, I like the Brembos too.

:eek:

I will give you that! Those Vic's are nice, but not exactly my thing. Still beautiful though!

HA, HAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: OH, I havent laughed that hard in a loooong time.

No, Jayson, never wished that my Yamaha was a Harley. Sorry. :nono:

Dont get me wrong, its a nice V-rod, Harleys just are not my thing.

:slap: You have much to learn young grasshopper.

Well then you have some screws loose my friend! I see no reason why you wouldn't want a VROD!

:bigfinger:

:D