Ohio Motorcyclists for Children at International Motorcycle Show in Cleveland

Casper

Come visit our booth. We have a 20x20 island booth. The custom bobber we're raffling off will be there as well as other customer HOR bikes. We'll be selling raffle tickets, passing out info about the Roll On Columbus event, handing out Ohio Riders stickers, etc. Just look for the truck with a bike rotating on the back of it.

:D

Not that.. I went last year.. My wife is actually due with our second child and it is due anytime so I have to be able to make it back to the hospital from where ever I go.

Know what ya mean. 2 years ago I got there and had to leave 10 minutes later cuz my son had to be rushed to the hospital. Loooooong drive just for 10 minutes of looking at bikes.

Know what ya mean. 2 years ago I got there and had to leave 10 minutes later cuz my son had to be rushed to the hospital. Loooooong drive just for 10 minutes of looking at bikes.

Exactly.. I want to go for sure, and I am hoping to make it there, but I am not sure what is going to happen in the next few weeks.

Exactly.. I want to go for sure, and I am hoping to make it there, but I am not sure what is going to happen in the next few weeks.

Well, if you can go and want to ride up let me know. I'm about 10 minutes away from you

• 2 weeks later...