Tron Legacy. trailer featuring Lightcycle Battle.

jagr

I gotta go back & watch the original. Haven't seen it in 25 years probably

Used to love that video game!

Cool that they seem to have brought Bridges back to reprise his role

The original Tron was the worst movie ever. This sequel is automatically be better by default.

I was pretty young, & remember being confused by the whole thing, but impressed by the special effects

I was pretty young, & remember being confused by the whole thing, but impressed by the special effects

Watch it now. The special effects werent really all that impressive. The studio just hyped the shit out of a lame movie, just like they do now.

And to think I made my Grandma sit thru that POS. Sorry Grandma.

• 10 months later...
Am I the only one that's super geeked for this movie? :lol:

Yes, you are.

Actually, I saw the trailer the other night, and it does look like it might be good, but I'm n ot geeked out over it, and I highly doubt that I see it in a theater.

Since when does release date matter if you watched a movie or not? I saw the old one and it was longer for me. I am stoked for it, I have seen like 3 trailers for it before movies in the theaters and it looks like it will rock.

^^^ This as I'm watching Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb! :lol:

Edited by jporter12

oh man, i didn't think anyone could come close to my streak. i seriously havn't been to a theater since '94 and saw The Client. still have ya by 4 years. and everyone, please stop "the original Tron movie came out before i was born" crap. damn i'm old.

Last movie I saw at the theater was Toy Story 2. +1 on the old feeling. Hell I remember when I got my first pong video game and thought it was the shit, now that's old!

I seen the first one a few months ago and I'd have to agree and say it was rather crappy. Seeing as how Hollywood remakes EVERYTHING and trys to out-do themselves with todays kick-ass special effects, I'm sure it'll be an awesome movie as long as they rewrite a few things to make it appeal to the younger audience like they did with the new Star Trek.